Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Monday, July 25, 2005

Episode III: "The Backstroke Of The West"

need I say more


This is just too funny to pass off. I got this from the forums of PinoyExchange.com. I introduced the link to my officemates and, sure enough, mayhem ensued. The pirated version of the Star Wars Episode III: The Revenge of the Sith comes not only in 'grainy pixel-vision' but with Chinese english translations.

I will not go any further..Click on the link.

Props to SoliduS_AlphA of PinoyExchange.com.

Check out winterson.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Engrish knows no boundaries.

BTW, you've been tagged. You're it! Answer the Qs or suffer 7 dog years and 13 seconds of bad luck.

Meatmarket™

12:18 AM

 
Blogger Tobie said...

OHMIGOSH!
HEhehheeh

BTW, just so you know, the time code at the upper left of the screen will allow those against Piracy to trace what copy of that movie was pirated. Heheh, the pirates would be in trouble soon enough! hahahaha

I wonder if there's KY Jelly in Tattooine?

12:47 AM

 
Blogger the rocketboy said...

meatmarket: Thanks for the comment. I'm beri rucky to have flends rike you.

tobie: That's good to know. I hate those timecode displays. What pirates do nowadays is they block them with a black strip above and below the screen to give it the "widescreen effect". Of course you lose a lot of the picture with it. Let's trade links!

5:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

katuwa naman to. that's the price of buying a bootleg copy. :-)

7:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home