Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Friday, September 23, 2005

Natalie Portman Interviews Zhang Ziyi

We Love Rocketboy!

Well, whaddaya know. They finally meet.

Turns out that my Kung Fu Geisha met up with my Jewish Princess in an interview for Interview Magazine (downloaded from helloziyi.com). They covered a wide range of topics from starting in China, working with Zhang Yimou, Rob Marshall and other directors and what she likes to do with her spare time. Its a good thing that the issue of her love affair with the Rocketboy never surfaced during the conversation or I would have gotten the wrath and fury of both the Shaolin Temple monks and an army of Rabbis combined on my sorry little butt.

Well, my love for both Natalie and Z remains unfazed and unblemished, and nobody has to know about my little secret.

NP: I understand you're learning English.
ZZ: Yeah, I go to school for five hours a day...
NP: Do you have a favorite word?
ZZ: The swear words! (both laugh)

Check the interview here: Page 1 and Page 2


Props to Yan Wang of the KFCC forums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home