Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Friday, August 19, 2005

Mr. Fastfinger

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI recently brought my electric guitar here to Manila and have been practicing some cool riffs. After a tough day at the office,its nice to be able to rock your socks off.

Some weeks ago, I found Mr. Fastfinger. A few days later, the link was posted on Steve Vai's website. If your'e into shredding and would like to practice fast licks and guitar tricks in front of your computer, go give it a visit.

2 Comments:

Blogger the rocketboy said...

try mo url nya:

http://www.guitarshredshow.com/


OO nga. May Firefox din ako kaso hindi lumalabas ng tama yung borders. Bad trip. Tapos yung ibang images di rin lumamalabas. IE or IE2 ok lang.

6:01 AM

 
Blogger the rocketboy said...

Jowch: Haha. Sabi ko nanga ba you'd like it. I tried to customize one of my patches kagabi to my frustration kasi ang hirap timplahin nung ZOOM ko. I've long wanted an analog setup, pero ang mahal kasi...

6:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home