Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Saturday, August 06, 2005

The Little Joys of My Sad, Strange Life...

WHO 'DA MAAAAAAN?????


It has been a week since I've been on the top. Lemme' tell 'ya. It gets lonely up here...

Before you smash your keyboard onto the monitor, let me just express how overwhelmed I am about the hits listed on the yugatech Top Pinoy Blogs project site:

Unique Hits this Month 1,033
Hits this Month 1,463
Cummulative Hits 3,018
Total Unique Hits 2,151
Average Unique / Hits 71%
Total Average Unique / Hits 72%
Total Referrals 62
Votes this Month 1
Total Votes 4


This has led me to the following conclusions:

1. Any idiot can create a blog
2. I am an idiot destined for greatness

Ok, smash it now!

7 Comments:

Blogger drei said...

this is probably my favorite blog since this is one of the first blogs i check even if i have the littlest time online. hehe.

dami mo kasi movie info! :)

3:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go!

I'm proud of you!

Is that Sinead O'Connor peeking in your header?

Meatmarket™

1:12 AM

 
Blogger the rocketboy said...

Drei: Why, thank you, drei. I check yours everytime too. Then I've got tons of Internet time.

Meatmarket: Salamat, kapatid...

By the way, that's a bald Natalie Portman on my header (from V for Vendetta). di ba kamukha ni Shi-nave o' Connor.

6:28 AM

 
Blogger jowch said...

tol, I'm conjuring up a system to generate more hits for certain websites... im still designing it... maybe middle of this month matapos ko and it will go public... para sa ganon, mas marami tayong marereach na tao... don't worry, since kakutsaba kita sa mga kadugasan sa buhay, I will give you extra site credits... heheheheheh

4:11 AM

 
Blogger the rocketboy said...

Salamat Jowch. Looking forward to it. Azteeeeg!

5:16 AM

 
Anonymous anette said...

go jacob! your reviews make me choose wisely. thanks for helping me save lots of moolah, bro!

5:46 AM

 
Blogger the rocketboy said...

anette: Thanks! Saw your blog 2.

9:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home