Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Saturday, August 06, 2005

The Little Joys of My Sad, Strange Life...

WHO 'DA MAAAAAAN?????


It has been a week since I've been on the top. Lemme' tell 'ya. It gets lonely up here...

Before you smash your keyboard onto the monitor, let me just express how overwhelmed I am about the hits listed on the yugatech Top Pinoy Blogs project site:

Unique Hits this Month 1,033
Hits this Month 1,463
Cummulative Hits 3,018
Total Unique Hits 2,151
Average Unique / Hits 71%
Total Average Unique / Hits 72%
Total Referrals 62
Votes this Month 1
Total Votes 4


This has led me to the following conclusions:

1. Any idiot can create a blog
2. I am an idiot destined for greatness

Ok, smash it now!

6 Comments:

Blogger drei said...

this is probably my favorite blog since this is one of the first blogs i check even if i have the littlest time online. hehe.

dami mo kasi movie info! :)

3:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go!

I'm proud of you!

Is that Sinead O'Connor peeking in your header?

Meatmarket™

1:12 AM

 
Blogger the rocketboy said...

Drei: Why, thank you, drei. I check yours everytime too. Then I've got tons of Internet time.

Meatmarket: Salamat, kapatid...

By the way, that's a bald Natalie Portman on my header (from V for Vendetta). di ba kamukha ni Shi-nave o' Connor.

6:28 AM

 
Blogger the rocketboy said...

Salamat Jowch. Looking forward to it. Azteeeeg!

5:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go jacob! your reviews make me choose wisely. thanks for helping me save lots of moolah, bro!

5:46 AM

 
Blogger the rocketboy said...

anette: Thanks! Saw your blog 2.

9:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home