Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Friday, July 22, 2005

Extreme Superman Returns Spoilers(?)

Man of steel need some Armor All

I just read this this morning. I have to say that i wish I didn't. It seems that there are some spoilers available on line that reveal the plot and twist of the Brian Singer directed Superman Returns. There was a disclaimer written on the article before I clicked. It said that If I clicked on it, bad things would happen and that I would be scarred for life.

If you are looking forward to the new Superman movie like a n 8 year old for Christmas (although it will be a pretty long wait) and you don't want to have even an inkling of what the story is going to be. I advise you not to click it. Although I have to add that this is not an Official storyline and can be completely false.

To Click or not to Click, that is the question.

Thanks a lot movieblog!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nabasa ko rin nga sa movie blog. the difference bet you and i is that i did not click. hehehe! :)

10:40 AM

 
Blogger the rocketboy said...

radioactive adobo: Thanks I made a link.

sedricke: Buti ka pa. My lack of self control got the better of me.

10:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home