Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Monday, July 25, 2005

Janeane Loves Me!

the rockeboy sucks, no I love him.....nah he sucks.Just thought I'd like to share this with the rest of you. I found this while searching for my name in Google and Yahoo. Apparently janeanegarofalo.us had found out about my little entry My Favorite Funny + Hot Chicks and , well, posted it on their site. Now, I don't know if this is managed directly by Janeane's management or if it is a fansite. But whoever you are, thanks for the recognition and, for the record, Janeane Rocks!



Click here for the link.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jacob...congratulations..your website is indexed again. :-)

12:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the rocketboy is going places, man! hehehehehe.

5:06 PM

 
Blogger the rocketboy said...

art or atoy: Thanks. Nice to know that people actually read my crap.

the tin man: My blog is going places...I'M NOT!! heheheh.hehehh....heheheh...heheh....he..(sighs and bows his head in somber reflection)

5:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home