Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Some Quick Superhero Updates

I'm gonna kill that Brett Rattner!  Where's a candy wrapper?Gambit will NOT be in X-Men 3 according to thexverse.com. Well that sucks! First they take Nightcrawler (IMO, the most character intensive X Men character to date), now they scrap Gambit out. I wonder what bright idea Brett Rattner's gonna come up with next. By the way I think Sam Raimi is having Topher Grace (That 70's Show) as Venom?

OMG! Eric Foreman as Venom?

this is what I get for not hiring my own filipina maidAfter seeing the fan trailer, I immediately bought the old Superman DVD. I dunno, something just struck a chord in me and triggered my Supermania. Anyways here are some more 'official' movie pics. 1 2 3



I should have been Superman!Ghost Rider pics anyone? I know, not much excitement on this department, but check out a seemingly sickly Nicholas Cage as the Easy Rider on Chili. 1 2






Have a great weekend everyone, off to crash a wedding! In the meantime, enjoy these Rachel Mc Adams pics! 1 2 3

Props to movieblog, joblo.com, and egotastic.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

danda naman ni rachel! at si foreman pala ang magiging venom?

btw... I just noticed na may spam na rin sa mga blog comments gaya ng isang comment dito. Dati na ba to at di ko lang alam? Ito ba yung splog?

5:28 PM

 
Blogger the rocketboy said...

Franch: I don't know what the heck this is. Splog! Basta its annoying as heck, di ko na lang pinapansin.

5:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nicholas cage as ghostrider? hmm, pretty interesting...

no gambit in x3? that sucks. how about archangel? that would be cool...

4:13 PM

 
Blogger the rocketboy said...

Pimpstar: I guess Ghostrider is more of his speed than Superman (remember that Tim Burton fiasco?) buti na lang di natuloy.

I think Archangel will be in it. It's going to be the Phoenix saga so I bet may mga bagong X Men gen darating, we'll just have to wait and see..

5:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home