Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Two Movies...

I'm going to be reviewing two movies today for a change. These two movies in fact, have been the center of my interest these past few days. That's why I haven't been blogging as often as I normally would.
To tell you the truth. I'm currently addicted to Korean Cinema. And I mean ADDICTED. I don't know why. Sure, I saw "My Sassy Girl" more times than I should, but that didn't get me hooked right away. Its like....It GREW on me. It started with an occasional movie every now and then. Now, I go to Quiapo and Makati Cinema Square on a regular basis just to see what's new in the shelves. I almost don't look at the American Movies anymore. I just bought "Cold Mountain" off the shelf just because the cover had gold leafing, and so that I can get my folks something they might be interested in watching.

I know that this will pass in time, but heck! I'm running out of money.

Anyway, here are my reviews...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home