Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Preview: "The 40 Year Old Virgin"

Mommy likes this photo.
Steve Carell is fast becoming one of my favorite comedians. This hilariously odd comic first got our attention in Bruce Almighty as Evan Baxter ('Baxtabber'), the ambitious co-anchor who gets publicly humiliated when Bruce 'controls' his speech and 'movements' live on air. That scene almost made me wet my pants (almost, okay). I was also able to catch him on a recent episode of Conan O'Brien where he did a few sketches that just made the audience roll with laughter.Carell is next slated to become the lead to the 2006 update of Get Smart. He is also in the american version of the british comedy, The Office. I just saw the trailer of his latest movie, The 40 Year Old Virgin. Man I cant get enough of this guy! Just check out the photo. Don't tell me it didn't even force a snicker out of you.

Here's the trailer. Props to the ever reliable movieblog.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home