Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Rocketboy back in the house!!

Hello, World. I'm back.

Sorry for the unannounced hiatus. I had to do some backpacking and needed to stay away from my tech support job. This also means that I need to stay away from the computer and blogging. Getting 'jacked in' for a long period of time kinda coils you up like a spring and I just needed to unwind and commune with nature and the MacArthur Highway. Any roadtrippers out there? I'd like to hear from you. Sorry I wasn't able to produce any pictures, my celfone camera was not very friendly to the locals.

Anyways, it's nice to be back, refreshed and ready to be coiled up again.

Jet Li with his dogs!Korean action at it's bestBy the way, cant wait to watch Danny the Dog (aka. Unleashed) sometime this week. Iknow It has been out for more than a week now and that I should be more excited about Sin City. Actually I am more excited about seeing Arahan on the big screen. Local distributors are pretty smart delaying the release as not to get in the way of the larger summer blockbusters like Batman Begins, Sin City and Revenge of the Sith, don't be deceived though, this movie has the makings of a summer action blockbuster itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home