Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Friday, November 04, 2005

More "Silent Hill" Pics Online

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Call me lazy. But I really haven't had the passion to add more posts these past few days. I'm just not on my geek zone. Sure I could post something personal to show that I'm not such a geek after all, but I really have to abide by my work laws in terms of downloading stuff to my PC, otherwise you'd be getting your updates from a jobless Rocketboy who'd be selling his kidneys for some Internet Cafe time.

Alas this little update will have to do, although I'm probably a little late with it. The latest Silent Hill photos showed up online and they look very promising. Of course, it was directed by "Brotherhood of The Wolf" director Christopher Gans, with a script from QT's Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs writing partner Roger Avary. With all the crap people like Uwe Boll (House of the Dead) and Paul WS Anderson (Mortal Kombat) come up with for video game based movies, hopefully this will break the videogame-to-movie kiss of death it's predecessors have fallen victim to.

More pics here, here, and on Yahoo Movies.

Props to The movieblog and moviesonline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home