Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Pulling a Stephen King


I am finally reaching an ebb in my blogging days. There are times when you just run out of things to write about. Your life becomes so uneventful and routine that you find yourself writing about the same friggin' things over and over again. I kinda feel like Stephen King when he wrote that new novel about an evil car "From A Buick 8". decades after he wrote "Christine". I'm running out of ideas. Suggestions are always welcome, though. I respect and cherish the opinions of my legions (yeah, all five of you) of readers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihihii... gleng ah.. u know how many :) i like your reviews..keep em coming.. mebe u could also do book reviews? :) or mebe something literary..like a day in the life of hmmmm....sounds familiar.. :D

6:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home