Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Krappy Guitars!

Found this surfing the 'net today. Krappy Guitars, your quality source of fine handcrafted two string guitars and basses.


sounds great on 'London Calling'"Our instruments are built for frugal people
who aren't very concerned with regard to
quality, construction, materials, or safety.

The instruments are crafted from whatever
we find suitable. Pedigree of wood is not
a priority for us. We might get it from
a local hardware store, or use some old
shipping crates, or skids. Who knows??!!

If you are intrigued enough to purchase, we will provide you with a complete history
for your instrument. The history might be akin to this:

Wood: leftover 2x4 from a construction site.
Strings: used about 3 years ago on an old guitar.
Pickups: some buncha crap we snagged from some guy.
Electronics: whatever we can scrounge up!"


Sounds good to me. Where do I sign?


Props to attu.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I have been blog surfing for the latest information on engine in optimisation oxfordshire search and somehow I ended up on your blog. Obviously I must have made a wrong turning somewhere, but I have to say that I’m certainly glad that I did! Would you mind if I bookmark you perhaps?

7:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

16 Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Business Blog
You have got your business blog set up and you have started posting pithy, useful information that your niche market would benefit from and enjoy.
I have been searching for a good blog. I think yours is really nice and I am boing to bookmark it.

See my basket corporate gift online store. It has lots of basket corporate gift online related items.

7:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lycos searching for new, improved identity
The new man at the top of Lycos Inc. is determined to teach the old dog some new tricks.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! You might find mine of interest, go see my work from home related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

7:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, the spamming is getting WAY out of hand...

nice new look dude!

1:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home