Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Check Out My New Look

After six hours in front of my work PC and rushing almost every Tech Support call I got for the day, I managed to give my blog a major overhaul. I tried to get the center textbox some "filmstock" type design but it came out like crap, so I just let it alone. Anyways I think it looks nice. I still like the old template colors (they kinda grew on me) so I saved those settings on my computer just incase I get sick of this one.

Props to Google for the images on the sidebar.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...and rushing almost every Tech Support call I got for the day..." - aha! ganon a!

kidding. i lurv the sidebar. it's so.... film-ish? hehehe. bagay sa general 'theme' ng blog.

~tin~

12:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home