Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Friday, November 17, 2006

The Rocketboy Goes to LA

Sometimes you do get lucky.

Work as been very hectic lately, but I was lucky enough to have been selected as one of the people at work to be sent to LA for an business 'immersion' trip. Of course I had to rummage through the old baby album and get my birth certificate so I could get my passport (I have never left the country before)and go through endless concourses of human ant-trails in the government offices to get my legal documents, all in the space of two work filled weeks. And of course there's the dreaded VISA interview at the Embassy. Two weeks of perpetual anxiety...all it took was 40 seconds for the consul to decide I was good.

I will try to post as many pics as possible from my trip and I hope to run into some Hollywood stuff while I'm there. Hey maybe I may run into somebody and make an ambush interview. Or maybe I can just shut up and work on the stuff I'd been sent there for in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home