Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Friday, August 25, 2006

Some Adjustments

First of all. I apologize for the lack of posts lately. Things change and priorities get modified a little bit. Something good happened this past few weeks that got me really busy, so its not negligence or laziness, I assure you.
Along with a promotion comes a lot of responsibility. Quoting Uncle Ben from Spiderman; "With great power comes...limited computer access".

Anyways boys and girls, I might resort to a weekly or bi-weekly blog entry from here on out. Given that I have very little time and much less resources, I night squeeze in all the movie and music news I can in one entry.

And I'll leave it at that!

5 Comments:

Blogger drei said...

wow, snakes on a plane to celebrate the promotion. hehe! congrats dude!!

11:31 AM

 
Blogger patintera said...

wow, paul, congratulations on that long overdue promotion! so what are you, trainer or qa or something? do spill the beans.

12:02 PM

 
Blogger the rocketboy said...

That's right andrei. Nothing goes down with champagne like a fist ful of cheese!

hey cristi, I'm an Editor for a PS based transcription firm. I get to do what I like finally, plus no calls forever and ever!!!!!

10:17 PM

 
Blogger patintera said...

No more calls, woohoo! Excellent, Paul. Just brilliant. I can't think of anyone in PS who's better suited for that job. Follow up: Is that the one for closed-captioning?

9:57 AM

 
Blogger the rocketboy said...

That is correct. We also do transcripts for shows and resarch firms.

Again thanks for the congrats!!

5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home