Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Movie Preview: "The Fountain"



The first time I saw the trailer of The Fountain, I didn't get it. It was because it was an alternate reality type movie. very hard to explain but bery deep and moving apparently. Much like my favorite movie 2001: A Space Oddysey. The new trailer is now out and, to tell you the truth I haven't seen it yet. Restrictions in my office computer won't allow me. It's got Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weisz and directed by Requiem Of A Dream and Pi director Darren Aronofsky.

If you can watch it, tell me what you think will ya?

here's the link

3 Comments:

Blogger drei said...

wowowow. excited dude. *big smiles*

kaso mabagal wifi dito sa seabest next time ko na view ang trailer. hehe. but sure will be watching for it. (digression: requiem musical score, one of my all time fave scores!! i listen to it all the time)

8:55 PM

 
Blogger the rocketboy said...

I gotta get requiem.... I cant find it in quiapo!!! Waaaaaah!!!

10:27 PM

 
Blogger drei said...

if you can settle for vcd meron ata sa filmspotting. or ung copy ko. hehe. i have the soundtrack in mp3 too. hehe! :D

12:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home