Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Movie Review: "Traitor" (2008)



I like this one because Don Cheadle is the man!! Ever the improbable star, he continues to impress audiences with his 'everyman' quality and his rather hesitant charisma. This guy can act circles around Will Smith if you ask me. His role as a conflicted Special Services agent who happens to be Muslim inspires true introspection on the debate on the State vs Religion topic and all the while, entertains us with a lot of punches, kicks and 'splosions! Great guy flick.

Rocketboy's Rating: 4 stars (****)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we rented out this movie a few months ago & watched it with our friends. At first, I was a bit uninterested because it just seemed so boring. But curiosity kept me watching it & actually stay awake. It's a good movie! I like how it ended... :P

6:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home