Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I am Migraine Boy

I think I have a migraine.
I know some of you are probably saying "Big deal, I've got hemmorhoids" But hey, migraines, common as they are, may result in plane crashes, stock market faliure, and possible nuclear fallout.
Can a hemmorhoid do that? Huh?
I've had this since last night and it's killing me it';s keeping me from making this blog. I used to watch TV and stare at the computer all day and never get a headache. It's hard enough sitting in front of a computer all day with a throbbing head..I have to take calls from whiny americans for the next six hours too.
I wish I just had hemmorhoids (...wait, be careful what you wish for , you just might get it. I'll just wish for...uhh, Jennifer Love Hewitt.)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home