Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Some Really Neat Movie Monologues.

Loperamide is my best friendI got to get my butt workin' on a new list one of these days. I've just been so out of my zone recently I haven't really seen a movie in 3 weeks. Anyway I found a really cool entry in Progressive Boink listing down a really cool rundown of movie monologues ranging from Christohper Walken's mesmerizing monologue with young Butch about his dad's gold watch in Pulp Fiction to Tom Hanks' rant in A League Of Their Own.

Enjoy kids.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mob said...

Y'know, as much as I enjoyed their list, I just happened to watch Spike Lee's The 25th Hour tonight, and Edward Norton has a great little rant/monologue in there about all the people he's blaming for what's gone wrong in his life, that encompasses all of New York, and it was pretty well delivered. Interesting film as well, if you haven't seen it.

12:48 PM

 
Blogger the rocketboy said...

I know. I love Spike Lee's stuff. Altyhough I haven't seen 25th hour, I've heard about the "niggers and jews" rant Ed Norton delivered in that movie. Now I gotta go rent it.

4:16 AM

 
Blogger Mob said...

Well, in the films' defense, the rant concerned EVERYONE in New York, including Norton himself.

12:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home