Analog Thoughts on a Digital Age

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I'm a Finalist!


It's funny how the Philippine Blog Awards logo goes well with my template design...

Daddies, hold on to your daughters, cuz this bad boy is one of the finalists in the Phillipine Blog Awards "Most Informative Blog Site Category". Actually, I don't really know why I got into the same mix as MLQ III and all these wordpress, CSS experts, much less about the type of information I blog out (apparently a lot of people are interested in my DVD covers and who my preferrences are for the next McGyver movie). I only got to learn of this terrific news when a fellow finalist posted a comment and offered praise on my halloween blog (maybe he's after the "Ms. Friendship" award). Just kidding, man!
But seriously, this means nothing to me. As long as my readers are happy, as long as I get to express my art and ideas to the meager number of readers and inspire their lives in the process, I'm ha...CRAP! Who am I KIDDING? WHOO' DA MAN?! WHOO' DA MAN!!!
WHOOO'DA MAAAAN!!

4 Comments:

Blogger drei said...

dude, manofmars to. sure link kita when i update. =D

asteeg. ako rin naweirdohan kasi mga co-finalists (naks) nating nagsusulat about bush and kerry. hehe.

3:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whohoah! congrats and goodluck!!!

~tin~

9:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! jakeishnake!
School of Rock doesn't like the man.
But if you're the man, you won't hear me complainin' man.

known to you as depp.

12:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool. who cares about having a large number of readers and compromise your views. blog on man! a blog is not a context of who has reached a million mark of mutual adoring fans.

from a bloghopper

3:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home